Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions constitute a membership agreement between you and Bad Boy Europe, a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at 45-47 High Street, Felling, Gateshead, South Tyneside, NE10 9LT.
The terms ‘Bad Boy’, ‘BBTC’, ‘us’, ‘ours’ or ‘we’ are used herein to refer to Bad Boy Europe. The terms ‘you’ and ‘your’ refer to the named user entering into this membership contract with Bad Boy Europe.
1. This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of this contract.
2. Your membership starts immediately and will expire one year from the Date stated on this contract.
3. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the specific club you have selected to join. Rights and privileges for this club can be found on our website.
4. You cannot transfer or assign this agreement to anyone else.
Fees and charges
5. The Membership Card/ Joining Fee is needs to be paid on completion of this contract.
6. The Yearly Membership Amount is as per our prices page at time of signing the contract and is due from you to us. The 1st of which is payable on the Date shown on the contract. Subsequent Membership Amounts/Accounts will require the signing of a new contract.
7. If any Direct Debit is returned unpaid or any cheque is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, you shall pay us on demand an administration fee of £20.
8. You agree to advise us immediately of any change to your contact information or other personal details provided by you.
9. You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership which are available on the website and relate to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules and to these terms and conditions of your membership at any time provided we give you notice of the change.
10. If we take no action with respect to any breach of this agreement or any of our Rules of Membership, or give you extra time to pay or comply, we do so without prejudice to our rights to subsequently enforce the terms of this contract.
11. We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights therefore to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
12. This agreement is governed by the law of England and Wales.
13. We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notice to you if you are in breach of any of our Rules of Membership.
14. Your membership will be cancelled immediately (if/ when) you cancel your Direct Debit Payment.
15. It is our policy to empty all lockers every evening. Any items remaining will be stored for 48 hours and deemed abandoned thereafter. We reserve the right to charge you for the storage and removal of items left in lockers.
16. Bad Boy Europe and Bad Boy Training Centre, its agents, employees and subcontractors are not liable for any loss, damage or theft of property brought on to any of our premises. If such loss, damage or theft is caused by the negligent acts or omissions of Bad Boy Europe or its agents, employees or subcontractors, our liability to you will be limited to £300.
17. You may not permit another person to use your membership card. Any breach of this will result in your card being suspended and your membership being reviewed. A warning/fine may be incurred and repeat offences of this will result in the immediate cancellation of your membership.
18. We may close our clubs or areas therein at our discretion for reasonable periods of time to carry out maintenance, repairs, refurbishment or cleaning.
19. You must use all facilities and equipment in the proper manner and consult a member of staff if unsure. We will not be liable for any injury suffered through the incorrect use of our equipment of facilities. You will be liable for any damage caused to our equipment or facilities through your negligent use of same.
20. We reserve the right to take photographs of our premises for marketing purposes and you consent to your incidental inclusion in same.
21. The invalidity, unenforceability or illegality of any term of this agreement, under the laws of any jurisdiction, shall not affect the validity, enforceability or legality of the remaining terms.
22. We reserve the right to communicate Gym-related and Retail-related information to you by phone / mobile and/or email. You are within your rights to opt out of either or both forms of communication. However, we cannot be held responsible for any form of loss incurred by you not receiving important information if you have opted out of receiving communications.
23. You may cancel your membership and withdraw from this agreement within 7 working days from its commencement, providing you have not used our facilities in this time.
24. Should you cancel your membership within this 7 day period you will be entitled to a full refund of the Membership Fee within 30 days.
25. Notice of your intention to cancel this agreement must be given within the 7 day period either in writing or in person at one of our clubs. Notice by e-mail is acceptable.
26. This right to cancel applies only to the first 7 days after the commencement of this agreement and does not apply thereafter. Membership fees will not be refunded after this period.
27. Please note that all of our sites are monitored by CCTV 24 hours a day. Bad Boy reserves the right for its employees and contractors to review footage as required and by entering onto our sites you consent to your image being recorded and reviewed and waive any and all claims in relation to same. Recorded CCTV footage will be stored securely and retained in accordance with Bad Boy’s data protection policy and in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. This statement is made in the light of the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 in order to advise you of BAD BOY’s data processing practices which will govern the processing of your data. If you have any queries about this statement please contact us at 55 Marden Road, Whitley Bay, Newcastle, Tyne & Wear NE26 2JW or email info@BadBoy-uk.com.
When do we collect information?
We will obtain personal information from you when you complete your Membership
What information do we collect?
The types of information we collect includes status, name, date of birth, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, next of kin, next of kin’s contact number, nationality and occupation.
How do we use this information?
We will use your personal information to provide you with the services, products or information you have requested and for administration purposes. We may need to share your information with our service providers, associated organisations and agents for these purposes.
How do we protect personal information?
We use a secure server and also take appropriate measures to ensure that the information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
Will we disclose the information we collect?
As indicated above, we may pass your information to our service providers, agents and associated organisations, and, if you have consented, to other organisations.
We may also need to disclose your information if required to do so by law.
By providing us with your personal data, including sensitive personal data, you consent to the collection and use of any information you provide in accordance with the above purposes and this privacy statement.
You also consent to our transferring your information to countries or jurisdictions which do not provide the same level of data protection as the UK, if necessary for the above purposes. If we do make such a transfer, we will, if appropriate, put a contract in place to ensure your information is protected.
Right of access
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected.
If your personal details change, please help us to keep your information up to date by notifying us.
We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement. If we do so, we will post notice of the change on our website and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.